Friday, November 22, 2013

Clarifying

    Ok so per request of a Facebook friend I am going to clarify a few details i may have missed so far in my little story.

    The biggest thing i will start with is the reason my aunt ended up with custody of me and not anyone else in my family. She was there for me almost from the begining, at a year old i attatched myself to her hip and still have yet to detach. She was there for my sister from the day she was born, while my mom dealt with her own mental problems after my sister was born premature and stuck in the NICU, my aunt was the one to go see her everyday and care for her. She had been a major player in my life so for her to get me was a no brainer. 
     Second thing i will clarify about my life, when i explain that my homes that i lived in with my parents were filthy, i dont mean this kind of filthy


I mean this kind of filthy

And this kind of filthy
So when i talk about being happy i was in a clean house, believe me when i say i was happy beyond words.


I would like to also add some photos to help give faces to names

Tara and Me

Sarah
Aunt Heather 
Mom and Me

Now this is not all of my family but this gives you an idea of people i have mentioned so far in my tellings. I can and will upload more when time comes or if anyone asks for pictures, I am always up for suggestions and request :)
Till next time yall

oh yea and just me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment